Service and repair a variety of printing products, mainly copy machines and multifunctional printers. Set up installation, preventative maintenance, and routine service on the above devices at our location or customer locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
• Perform Basic installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer/copiers’ drivers and provides customer training on printing standalone and network devices.
• Perform troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
• Demonstrate required competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
• Demonstrate good technical and customer relation skills
• Complete technical training on new equipment as assigned.
• Achieve expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
• Interact with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
• Maintain productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience OR a combination of education and relevant experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in science, Engineering, or related fields
• Trainings and experience involving electronics, computers, mechanics
• Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance
BNT Electronics is one of the leading tech companies in the country, offering hardware and software solutions for more than 25 years. In addition to meaningful and challenging work, we will provide the support and training to advance your career. We encourage you to apply now and send your CV in English